PAST PROPHECIES OF PROPHET EKONG ITUEN
THAT CAME TO PASS.
It is a known fact that he predicted the death of late Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe (the former President) that he will die before the middle of 1996, and he died in May 1996.
He also predicted the followings that came to pass:
- M.K.O Abiola’s political problems.
- The fall out between General Abacha and Diya.
- The collapse of Abacha’s transitional programme.
- The Sudan and Kenya Crises.
- The death of late President Musa Yar’adua.
- The resignation of Chief Obasanjo from the position of the chairman PDP Board of Trustees.
- The emergence of Jonathan as president in 2011 polls.
- The political defeat of the former Governors of Oyo and Imo States, in the person of Chief Alao Akala and Mr. Ikedi Ohakim respectively at the 2011 Polls.
- The sudden death of the former Governor of Kaduna State – Late Patrick Yakowa, PDP crisis.
- The face-off between President Jonathan and some Northern States Governors, the defection of PDP Governors to APC.
- The political clash between Obasanjo and Jonathan.
- The removal of the former Chairman of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) – Alhaji Bamanga Tukur “that he will be sacked or forced to resign”.
- The removal of the former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria – Mallam Lamido Sanusi “that he will be retired in a controversial manner”.
- The political defeat of former President Jonathan during the 2015 election, the death of Ooni of Ife – Oba Okunade Sijuwade.
- The dissolution of NDDC Board and the removal of its managing director – Barr. Bassey Dan Abia.
- The emergence of the new Militants group (NIGER DELTA AVENGERS) in Niger Delta Region.
All these are on record as were published in national dailies!
God bless Nigeria.